Tato Tattoo Booking
Terms of Service
All our policies are designed to be quick and easy to undestand. We stay out of the way of the Artist-Client Relationship. Our goal is to create a process that ends in more tattoos that are happily and successfully completed.
Terms We Use
Artist-Client Relationship: The interactions between the Tattoo Artist and the Client.
72-Hour Window: A booking time that is within 72 hours of the current time.
Secondary Confirmation: After the artist accepts your request, if you pick a booking time that is already within the
72-Hour Window, the booking requires Secondary Confirmation from the Artist to make sure they are ready and able to keep the appointment.
Full Refund: The deposit and the Service Fees are refunded. Otherwise only the deposit is refunded.
Bookings and Your Clients
- Tato enforces certain booking rules (See Refund Policy) to ensure all parties have the best chance of experiencing a great tattoo booking appointment.
- Tato sends emails/notifications/reminders to your clients to help with the bookings.
- Tato sends pre-tattoo and post-tattoo care reminders to clients.
- Tato does not send unsolicited promotional messages to your clients.
- Tato may send unsolicited tech support messages if a client or an artist is experiencing a bug/issue.
- Clients can unsubscribe from email notifications at any point.
- We send clients a "One Week" booking reminder email if they haven't picked a date in your calendar after one week.
- We send clients a 72-Hour window reminder email that their booking is coming up.
- We send clients a 24-Hour window reminder email that their booking is tomorrow.
Use of Tato
We love tattoos and the tattoo community. We take our role in the industry and community seriously and we attempt to be as respectful as possible to the industry. It is important to understand that Tato is a private product built and maintained by a private business.
- We reserve the right to refuse sevice to anyone.
- We reserve the right to make updates to this document as needed. This is a service where we add/change/update features and functionality.